Monday, July 20, 2015

Building Good Habits

So I know I've done this before, but today is the beginning of my second week of working out regularly again. I've restarted Focus T25. I figured that 25 minutes a day is a great way to start. So far, my hubby and I have been up at 4:30 am and working out at 5:00, then walking after for 30-60 minutes. The workout is strenuous, but the walking allows for cooling down and time to visit with my busy husband. I enjoy the organization of following the predetermined workout schedule, it's nice to have that part of fitness taken care of for me.

Also, a while back I invested in a Fitbit. I can't believe how much this little bracelet has motivated me to not only move more, but also to make sure I am getting enough sleep each night.  Having friends that have them helps with motivation too. We challenge each other regularly to meet our own goals.

The diet isn't on point yet, but that will come. Small changes over time will add up. I'm looking forward to building upon these first steps. Wish me luck! And prayers would be appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment